Version 3 just released! Now with invoicing, facebook login and much more.
IPManager is an online Professional Services Automation tool and IT CRM designed to keep track of your computers, infrastructure devices such as firewalls, companies, clients, ip addresses, vlans, support tickets, software licenses, data racks and much more.
This is one of the few IT CRM systems that is written by an IT Managed Services comany for Managed Services companies. We use this software on a day-to-day basis and are always updating it with new features and improvements.
It integrates with Cacti (for Traffic Graphs), Active Directory (for Primary Group Authentication), Kaseya (for Ticketing and Computer Details), Gravatar (for Client photos) and POP3 for email download, all of which are optional.
- Store Computer Details (Name, IP Address, Asset Tag, Comments and more). Links to Kaseya to import computer systems to display hardware & os information.
- Store Devices (Name, IP Address, Asset Tag, Comments, Text Configurations (with Diff support), Switch Ports w/Cacti Graphs)
- Store Companies (Name, Comments)
- Store Clients (Name, Email Address, Comments, Phone Number)
- Store License Keys (Software, Product Key)
- Store Vlans/IP Subnets
- Store Domains (Name, Expiry, Comments, WHOIS)
- Ticketing System with POP3 download, File Attachments, Custom Fields, Client Portal, Kaseya Integration, HTML Email Templates, Anonymous Tickets Supported, WordPress plugin for Anonymous Tickets, Customisable Priorities, Client Email Notifications, Boxcar Integration for new ticket notifications, Ticket Departments
- Locations (Name, Address, Suburb, Postcode, State, Country)
- Racks (Name, Rack Units, Devices/Computers in Rack)
- Client News
- Rollernet Secondary Domain Integration
- Akismet Integration
- Facebook Authentication
- Invoicing (PDF Invoices, Sales Tax per line item, Auto tax calculations, Email alert with PDF attached)
- Knowledge Base Articles (Subject, Description, Resolution with WYSIWYG editor)
- SOAP API (iPhone App)
- Active Directory Integration to a single Domain (including auto creating users on login)
- Custom CSS Supported
- HTTPs/SSL Support
- Gravatar Integration
- SMTP Email with Authentication
- Group based permissions to give different clients different access permissions.
- Local Authentication Database with a dual salt SHA512 for password hashing.
- SQL bound parameters for increased database security
IPManager is a great tool for small IT service providers (managing up to 500 computers) who require a lightweight and easy to use PSA tool.
Kaseya (enterprise systems management and IT automation tool) Integration Includes:
- Importing Tickets
- Importing Ticket Notes
- Closing Imported Tickets
- Directly adding Kaseya computers to IPManager (provides basic audit data)
IPManager has an extensive API that allows you to easily integrate it with other web services (via SOAP) or you can use IPManager on its own.
Customers can login to the easy to use client front end help desk to add support tickets, view their assets (computers, IP Subnet ranges and devices) and manage their email notifications.
For more information please contact us. We can give you access to a demo system if you would like to test.
Clients who sign up on to one of Dalegroup's Managed Services plan will be given access to our IPManager system to help better track hardware and support tickets.
Client Front End (You can customise the css and images with your own if you like) as seen in version 3.
Company View (Version 2.1+)
Event Stats (Version 2.1+)
- PHP 5.2+
- MySQL 5+
- LDAP for Active Directory Integration
- CURL for Cacti Integration
- hash_hmac PHP extension
- ionCube Loader
- Apache Recommended
- Works on Windows/Linux/Mac (We recommend using a fresh install of Debian if possible)
- Port 443 outbound to support.dalegroup.net for license key install